Frequently asked questions
Where are you located?
We come to you!
- We are based in Sydney and Melbourne and offer mobile hosted parties in the metro areas.
- If your located outside of a 20km radius of the CBD we just ask for a small travel fee of $30 cover time and expenses. We do not have our own venue but more than happy to help find one!
- Sydney radius
- Melbourne radius
What do I need?
- All you need is a table inside or outside, or we are happy to bring along one of our trestle tables. Chairs are optional – for bigger groups its easier without chairs so they can move about the table to get the beads they want.
How are the parties run?
- The party goes for 2 hours, we arrive 15 minutes before the set up and make everything look fabulous before the guests arrive.
- We spend the first hour going over techniques and making the first piece of jewellery.
- Then have a break for some snacks and a drink (approx. 10 minutes)
- We come back and make a couple more pieces of jewellery and while the party host is finishing off the tricky bits you have the birthday cake.
- I sometimes recommend putting 2.5 hours on the invitation so you have half an hour to open presents and have a dance etc!
WHAT IS YOUR AVAILABILITY?
- You can check our availability through the website “book now” button, select your city, number of guests, and find the date and time that suits you.
HOW DO I BOOK?
- After you have found a time for your party through the availability follow the prompts, we do ask for a 50% deposit to secure your booking, it’s ok to estimate the number of guests as you pay the balance only for the number of attendees on the day.
- You only pay for the number of people that do the party, as quite often-there area couple of extras when the word gets out at school, or someone might be away.
- We will also post you some lovely invitations and cute envelopes to give out.